ENGLISH PROGRAMS FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Have fun with foreign languages or creative writing. Fun is the best way to motivate children and young people. For this reason, our language and creative writing programs are designed to get the participants actively involved from the outset – through exciting role-play activities, language games, varied exercises, and age-appropriate topics.
Berlitz offers the widest range of language and creative writing workshops in Singapore. We delivered in small class sizes (3 to 6 students per class) or private 1-on-1 to provide the advantage of a shared learning experience with other students at a similar skill level.
The Berlitz Method®
First introduced in 1878, it is an intuitive, conversational style of learning, designed to build confidence from the very beginning, and equip people for practical communication in real world situations. Over the years, the Berlitz Method® has evolved in line with the latest research and technology. But it has remained faithful to a proven, effective core approach, based around five key principles:
- Exclusive use of the target language
- Speaking and listening, supported by reading and writing
- Grammar as a means of communication
- Maximum learner participation
- Goal-oriented, lively instruction based on the learners needs and interests
Berlitz Supports Your Child's Success through:
- Age-appropriate instruction for ages ranging 4 – 12 years old.
- Student-centered, highly interactive teaching method encouraging participation.
- Accommodating various learning styles using multisensory materials and a variety of classroom activities.
- Building student confidence using activities that help children learn through positive reinforcement, turning knowledge into understanding.
- Encouraging cooperative learning by making language learning a social activity.
- Engaging programs that motivate students and make them want to learn.