Berlitz Creative Writing Program (Recommend for 8 -12 Years Old)
The Berlitz Creative Writing Program is specially designed to help children develop their imagination and passive intellect into creative form of English Language.
- Incorporating the Berlitz Methods (Presentation-Practice-Performance), this effective method helps to build the child’s confidence and enhance his or her interest in learning, creativity and knowledge.
- Progressive learning approach with age-appropriate activities that focus on the development of a child’s talents.
- Using mix of colours, drawing and mapping techniques, children will find writing fun and interesting as they organize their thoughts using keywords to enhance their writing creativity skills.
- Classes are lively and interactive with real life role-plays and situation in the classroom.
- Classes are deliver in small group to ensure every child has more one-on-one engagement time with their teacher.
- Taught by professional trained teachers
※ 8 – 12
※ 12 weeks (80-minute per session per week)
※ The course is delivered in small group (3-6 pax) to provide the advantage of a shared learning experience with other students at a similar skill level.
※ Option for private class 1-on-1 arrangement. Speak with our Program Advisors to find out more.
※ Berlitz Learning Centre (Orchard Road)
“I am amazed to see Matthew’s enthusiasm towards writing. He is now able to write a story with full confidence”
Parent of Matthew Ang (9 years old)