Berlitz Career Opportunities
We are hiring!
Corporate Trainer / Facilitator (Part-time / Freelance)
- Ability to deliver diverse range of corporate training programs, e.g. workshops, individual coaching, seminars, and lectures.
- Preparing relevant training materials, e.g. handouts, module summaries, presentation, correspondingly to the training program deliveries.
- Evaluating own training delivery and identifying areas of improvement.
- Conducting face-to-face meeting with corporate clients to assess training needs, streamline learning solutions, and assisting in proposals of module design with corporate sales team occasionally.
- Proven track record in Talent Development, Learning & Development, and/or Training in commercial setting and well-versed in a specific niche area.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably a Master Degree holder, and at least 8 years of related experience.
- Understanding of effective training and facilitating methodologies/tools.
- Phenomenal presentation, communication and public-speaking skills with strong business acumen.
- Capability and suitability to conduct training to different staff levels.
If you are interested in collaborating with the Berlitz team, please send your resume with expected salary/ compensation to email@example.com
Education Program Advisor - Japanese Speaking
As part of our growth plan, we are looking to expand our Inside Sales team to perform sales functions directed at gaining new clients from both the corporate and the consumer base – mainly from the Japanese community market.
- Achieve sales target and increase market share for key product lines
- Perform sales functions directed at gaining new clients from both the corporate and consumer base mainly in the Japanese community market
- Actively search new clients by developing leads through social platforms, cold calling, following up on direct marketing, attending networking events and converting leads to sales opportunities
- Facilitate cross-selling activities as directed by supervisor
- Perform other sales administrative duties and tasks as reasonably assigned
- Diploma in Business Studies or any professional qualification
- Minimum 1 year experience in commercial sales with knowledge on selling training solution to corporate or/and consumer
- Able to develop proposals and price quotations.
- Result oriented with positive attitude
- Willing to take challenges
- Proficiency in Japanese Language in order to liaise with Japanese clients
- Familiar with Microsoft Office application (e.g Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Job Types: Full-time, Base, Commission
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language Instructor
Ability to teach English language to beginner, intermediate and advanced-level students of all ages in large classes, groups and private lessons, both at the Language Centre and at company/client locations.
- Availability and Scheduling Flexibility
- Fluency in desired language
- Degree, CELTA or other relevant teaching certification
All prospective Instructors are required to attend our Instructor Qualification Program (IQP). This consists of completing self-study modules and participating in live group sessions conducted online.
Job Types: Contract
To apply , please send your resume to Susheela@em.berlitz.com